Pages

April 5, 2011

Still Here!!

So its Wednesday and it’s been a loooonnnngggg while since I blogged…Life gets crazy that is the whole thing about this blog…I wanted to document how crazy it gets..Little did I know that I wouldn’t have time to write…It’s been almost three weeks since my last entry, I just can’t seem to find the time to actually sit down and write…The last few weeks have been filled with baseball, baseball, oh and baseball!! Between batting, hitting and catching practice our days/weekends are booked from here until September!! LOL We also have to fit into there somewhere fundraising for the tournaments!! Wal-Mart decided this year that it was a free-for-all when signing up! We actually got one of the busiest Sundays, Easter Sunday morning!! I know, I know weird that we would fundraise on a holy day, but so many people are generous and gracious that morning for our kids..Last year we made a ton of money that morning and we were able to buy all the kids cleats, baseball bags & helmets!! When we can have all our kids uniformed in the same stuff it makes it so much nicer!! Tomorrow J and I will be going to our first Phillies game of the year…This year we have been blessed to be able to go to about 4 games as of right now!!! I get excited when J and I can have some quality mommy & daddy time…It’s not all that often that we get to enjoy a baseball game or dinner by ourselves! Speaking of which this past weekend we decided to take the kids up to Peddlers Village..It is a mix of cute little shops and outlets…Coach, Oshkosh, Carter’s, sports jersey’s…It’s just a really nice place to walk around…We had lunch at a place in the village called Hart’s Tavern…It was fabulous!! We used a gift card that my girls at work got for me for my birthday back in September…We actually have enough left to go back for a nice dinner with just the two of us…Someday…We have opening day for C’s baseball team on Saturday at 9am..I am sure it is going to be raining, windy and about 36 degrees out…That is how every opening day goes!! We then play the first game at 11am we then have a travel baseball game at 3:30 on Sunday!! So it’s going to be a busy bee weekend…Hopefully on Monday I will be able to fill everyone in on all the festivities of the weekend!!

Happy Wednesday!!

Jaime

No comments:

Post a Comment