Pages

March 16, 2011

It's been a while...

So it’s been a little bit since I have written. It’s been a hectic last couple of weeks…So let me start back with Saturday, 3/5. We had a birthday party for a dear friends child over in NJ. We were all there and having a great time, towards the end of the night P started to look tired. Well as he was sitting on J’s lap he threw up all over…Kinda priceless actually..So J and P went into the bathroom to get cleaned up luckily I had a complete extra outfit for P. J had to borrow our friends extra set of pants he had. Nothing is funnier than seeing grown men gag at the smell of vomit..I know gross but it made me almost wet my pants..I had to scrub both the couch and floor they were sitting on. After that debacle P acted like nothing happened and started dancing and laughing…This kid just cracks me up..Travel baseball tryouts were Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday and J had 24 kids show up. He had a VERY tough decision when picking his team…But he managed to narrow the team down to 14. That is still a pretty big team but he just couldn’t pick 12…This past Saturday we went over and had dinner with some friends that we had been neglecting over this past 3 months with the preparations of the benefit. I watch the movie “ Life As We Know It”. It was a tearjerker but also had me laughing so hard..There are things in that movie that as parents made us look at each other and just say yup we’ve done that..Sunday was the whole spring ahead thing..Let me first say that we should be able to spring ahead in 15 minute increments….This way your body had time to adjust instead of a slap in the face…It didn’t through the kids off to bad..But it sure did through me off…Not to mention J had baseball practice from 11am-3pm that day..Those poor kids..LOL Then I had the lovely pleasure of going to work and not getting home till well after 10pm. I also had requested off back in January for this coming Sunday off for my cousins daughters 1st birthday. So I take a look at the schedule and find that I was on to work..Well I was not happy to say the least. So Monday morning I marched my ass right into there and talked with our awesome manager. She helped me out and said that they must of “overlooked” it…Well whatever the reason I am now off Sunday for the party…That day also was a little hectic…My dad had what he thinks is the flu. It all started Friday for him and only got worse.. So I played get myself showered, P up and fed, C showered, dressed and fed…I do not like that feeling of being rushed around..So my father-in-law came over and took C to school and I took P to the sitters..Then had to leave work early at about 3:15 to get C from school and P from the sitters..For some reason when I got home I got really domestic. I cleaned/swept/mopped the kitchen floor all the while baking brownies and preparing stuff shells for dinner…J came home and thought he was in the wrong house...LOL Yesterday was a long ass day..My dad decided that he was well enough to take C to school but not to have P all day so off to the sitters I went at our normal time. I then had to work the second job last night and didn’t leave until 10:30pm..So if anyone is keeping track that is a 15-hour day…I am so tired…But let me rant as to why I didn’t leave until then..I had a table of 2 people come in around 7:13 to be exact…They ordered drinks and appetizer then proceeded to take about 20 minutes to order their food and also change everything around with don’t add this, sub this…So everything came out perfect cause I rock…pat myself on the back…WELL they decided to chat it up ALL night long…When I left they were still sitting at the table…God Bless the closing server who offered to clean it for me when they left…I mean you see that you are the only one in that section and still feel the need to stay?? I mean I get it maybe they wanted to catch up…But I mean for 3 hours and then some…UGH!! Plus they didn’t even tip me good!! But anyway I hope everyone has had a great couple of weeks…

Happy Wednesday!!

Jaime

No comments:

Post a Comment